Grady reminds me of both his brothers. He's really smiley and enjoys eating like Jonathan but he looks and acts like Michael. Jonathan was so easy going while MD and GJ are a bit more fiesty (that's a nice way to put it!). He LOVES eating just like Jonathan and he's really good at staying awake for full feedings (which was a struggle for the other boys). I predict he'll be a big boy just like both brothers as he already has nice plump cheeks to kiss. We just love our new little man!!!
oh my! Too cute!!! The one of him smiling reminds me a little of Jon's smirk after he has told a joke. He has changed since saturday. I need to see him! tell him "heeeeyyyy" from his Aunt Jo Jo
I am the wife of Jon and mom of three beautiful boys, Michael David, Jonathan Andrew and Grady James. All four of my boys are "my loves." I'm so grateful to God for them and pray we will all be a fragrant offering poured out before Him.
4 comments:
oh my! Too cute!!! The one of him smiling reminds me a little of Jon's smirk after he has told a joke. He has changed since saturday. I need to see him! tell him "heeeeyyyy" from his Aunt Jo Jo
i see jon in these. Oh, cant wait to meet him and see the other dear boys.
He is precious Hannah! What a blessing! I can't wait to meet him and give him a big kiss on those cheeks!
he's already smiling?! that's awesome! he is so adorable! can't wait to kiss those little cheeks too!
Post a Comment